Who We Treat
ARCH Academy serves adolescent males ages 14-18 that have a primary substance abuse problem. It’s very common for addicted teens to have other mental health issues such as anxiety, depression and trauma so our staff is fully equipped to treat most co-occurring illnesses.
Our counselors create an individualized treatment plan for each teen, focused on cultivating a healthy sense of confidence as well as providing the teen with more coping and life skills to help sustain lasting recovery.
Through adventure-based programming like hiking, canoeing and biking, teens will have a unique opportunity for self-discovery. Being surrounded by nature also allows teens ample time for reflection and meditation.
Our Adolescent Treatment Includes
- Medical detox (if needed)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (REBT, DBT)
- Family Systems
- 12-Step group and education
- Experiential Therapy: art therapy, music-assisted therapy, ropes course, spirituality group, mindfulness meditation
- Medication management for co-occurring disorders
- Psychiatric care
- Daily group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Trauma informed care and treatment (EMDR)
- Treatment progress incentive program
- Community service projects